Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Cutest Things

Today was so boring... We had 2 hours French, 2 hours math and then 4 hours art history. It's not that I don't like art history, but normally we go on lots of trips and visit museums all the time. Today we just sat in class. For 4 hours. I sorta fell asleep... I was so happy when the teacher said we could go home earlier! Till I sat on the bus... I was going to the pub my parents were waiting, and it takes about 15 minutes max to get there by bus, but it took 1 hour. Stupid traffic.
Oh well, I got there and drank something and afterwards we visited a great shop! http://www.donnawilson.com/






It is so beautiful and cute ! I want to buy and buy and never stop, but unfortunately I don't have money. These items are quite expensive :( 
*me wants*

<3

1 comment: