Sunday, September 25, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Etchings




I made these etchings for school last year. Our theme was "contrast" and as contrast I picked "Dream vs. Reality. 
I've read a book about Alice that's a whole lot different from the original story. 
The name of the book is: Princess Alyss of Wonderland. It's a great story :) 
In this book Alice is no ordinary girl, but a princess who lives in Wonderland and ends up in London. She has to find her way back to Wonderland.

I made my own drawings and wrote my own "poems" and combined them :) 
Hope you like it! 

Which stories do you like? 


xxx,
Mri.

4 comments:

  1. i love your tree! it's beautiful! love the leaves<3

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your writing reminds me of Jack the Ripper's letters.. wow.. you should check it out.. Maybe you were him in your past life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha it was a compliment.. I read a book about him. and I like the way the police were going out of their minds finding who the real Ripper is.. I feel bad for the girls he has killed nonetheless.

    I'm following you.. can you follow me back please? ~(^_^~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I meant that as a compliment.. I read a book about him and I like the way the police were going crazy about finding out who he really is.. I feel bad for the girls he's killed nonetheless.

    I'm following you ok? can you follow me back please? ~(^_^~)

    ReplyDelete