Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Liebster Award


Thanks to Saskia from Graveyard Picnic for nominating me for the Liebster Award. 
Saskia has a wonderful bog! You should go take a look!

The Rules
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
  • Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs
11 Things about me
  1. I HATE speaking in public. 
  2. I can't fall asleep right away. I always play solitaire (or another game) or read in bed before I fall asleep. (ALWAYS)
  3. Just like Saskia, I own a lot of books that I still have to read, but bookstores are my heaven and I can't leave without buying at least one book.
  4. I LOVE Italian food (especially pasta) and I can eat it every single day.
  5. Zelda and Pokémon are the best games ever. I love playing video games with my boyfriend.
  6. My wish is to build my own natural home <3
  7. I want to become a great photographer and travel all around the world with my camera.
  8. I hate the cold, and I love the summer but I can't stand it when it's too hot. I can't spend 5 minutes in full sun.
  9. I recently started an art journal and it really helps me express myself and I've discovered that I like using paint.
  10. Later, when I'm having my own place (hopefully soon) I want a lot of pets like fluffy rabbits and cats and I hope there will be squirrels in my garden.
  11. Secretly, I like watching brainless TV programs when I feel like doing nothing...
The Questions I was asked by Saskia from Graveyard Picnic
  1. Your favourite item of clothing?  I think that must be my pretty black dress :) 
  2. Are you more of a pessimist or an optimist? An optimist. I have bad moments, but I always try to see the best in things in life and to be happy. I'm pretty emotional.
  3. Your biggest guilty pleasure? Bitterballen (Dutch Krokets but round or   something). I love them... 
  4. What's your Hogwarts house? Hufflepuff
  5. Any languages you want to learn? Gaelic, Icelandic.
  6. Anything you wish you were better at? Singing and talking in large groups.
  7. Any books to recommend? The Caster Chronicles by Margaret Stohl and Cami Garcia. 
  8. If you could live in a TV show/film/book, which one would you want to live in? I'd love to be a character in a fantasy book and have magical powers or something ^^.
  9. Do you collect anything? I collect tamagotchi's and buttons.
  10. Favourite kind of chocolate? Dark chocolate.
  11. When in doubt, do you dress up or down? Dress up (a little) ^^.

The People I am Tagging

        1. Chen no Sekai
        2. The Littlest Polly
        3. Royal Milk Tea
        4. Almost Delightful
        5. Joke Herdewijn
        6. isavirtue
        8. MessyLa
        9. The Spring
       10. The Blue Rabbit House      

My Questions
  1. If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
  2. What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
  3. Do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry?
  4. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?
  5. Do you ever play solitaire when you’re bored?
  6. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
  7. What is the most daring or dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
  8. What person in history would you most like to meet?
  9. What was your favourite toy as a child?
  10. Are there any causes you strongly believe in?
  11. What do you consider the five biggest strengths of your personality?

2 comments:

  1. I would spend my last day on earth getting a massage, eating my favorite foods, going shopping, and being with my family and best friends.

    SIlent Hill!

    I cried at Rent when Angel dies.

    I'm not sure, yet.........

    no, I think games are a waste of time because I have nothing to show for it afterwards!

    read minds FOR SURE!!!!!

    dangerous.... hmmmm. OH. Canopy Gliding in Mexico :)

    I'd love to meet Marie Antoinette

    Barbie and My Little Pony

    Animal rights

    I'm social, I love to make people laugh, I have a soft heart, I love to create, I love to create for others!

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete