Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas !

I know it's a little late, but Merry Christmas everyone!
I had a great time with my family and boyfriend :)
We celebrated Christmas at my mom's and there was too much food!
I also got a lot of great presents :) (you'll see them in a later post; my camera is broken ...)
I'll also take a picture of our Christmas tree ^^
Unfortunately, it didn't snow on Christmas evening/day :(

How did you celebrate Chrismas and with who?
Did you get presents? :D

With loooooots of looooove,
Me.

                                             

2 comments:

  1. you spend Christmas with very few people! :D we have a 2-story quaint home that has to accommodate 16 people in.. and I'm only close with two people: my nephew and my niece. Lol.

    Have I already told you what I think about your boyfriend?? just One word: HOT!! :)Does he have a brother?? joke X3 *blush :$

    It would take years and a lot of paper works before I could get there. but If I get them done, I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU!! <3 :*


    ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR MRI!!


    -Jen

    ReplyDelete