Wednesday, August 31, 2011

3 Days of Pure Magic!













We had such a great time in Disneyland ^^
I loved it! 
We really liked the pirate boats and the Rock'n'Rollercoaster starring Aerosmith!
We did that 10 times or something :)
Although my wallet was stolen, I had a great time (my wallet wasn't stolen in Disneyland, but the day before in a shopping mall.)
In the evening we watched the Disney Parade. It was truly magical! Big wagons full of lamps and classic Disneysongs!  And we saw Mickey Mouse! :D Afterwards there was a beautiful firework behind the
castle. It was so nice ~ 
Oh and I got the cutest stuffed animal from Thomas (it's the dog from The Nightmare Before Christmas ^^)
I didn't like going home, but fortunately I could stay with Thomas for a few more days.
Tomorrow school begins... I'm really gonna miss vacation... and Thomas :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment