Monday, August 8, 2011

My own dream journal!









This dreamjournal I made myself ^^
It was a project for school. Our yeartheme was contrast and I picked Dream vs. Reality.
I made 2 different dream journals, 1 for adults and 1 for kids.
I made the covers myself and I sew "Dream Journal" on it (and a few drawings)
In the back of the book is a little envelope (with the moon sewing) 
The left pages (with the large borders) I designed for making collages of your dreams or just for drawing them. On the right page you can write your dreams and underneath you can analyze them. 
The last part of the book is sort of a dictionary. for example: when you dream of a bird, you can look up what the bird means in your dream.
In the dream journal for kids there is a tutorial for making dreamcatchers instead of the little dictionary.
Oh I should start writing in it ^^

1 comment: